Noah cofounded Hutner Klarish LLP in 2005 with the objective of offering a small firm approach to business law, a field usually dominated by big firms. Essential to the mission is the focus on maintaining one on one direct contact with clients, understanding them, their businesses and their needs and delivering consistently high quality legal services at comparatively attractive prices.
Noah’s practice is focused broadly on business law with particular emphasis in the financial services industry, alternative investments such as hedge funds, private equity funds and venture capital, securities law and company representation. Noah has launched over 100 diverse funds and is recognized as an authority in the field. He also represents numerous investment advisors in connection with all of their legal and regulatory matters and also analysts, investment bankers and portfolio managers in connection with their career transition moves.
Utilizing a combination of legal and practical business vision, Noah works with emerging companies in all types of industries, often serving as outside general counsel and assists in organizational, structural, contractual, financing and operational matters. He has helped many companies from the startup phase, through development of concept, expansion of operations and to eventual cash out or liquidity events. In addition to handling their diverse legal needs, Noah helps position companies to build and realize value which includes utilization of his extensive network of contacts, service providers and capital sources. Clients such as hedge funds and family offices regularly turn to Noah to help evaluate and negotiate the terms of a wide range of complex investment opportunities they are considering. One theme often repeated by clients is that while Noah thinks, acts and protects them like an experienced lawyer, he communicates like a business person, breaking things down to terms they can easily digest and positioning them to make difficult decisions in an informed and objective manner.
Prior to merging his practice into Hutner Klarish LLP, Noah was the founder and principal of Noah Klarish & Associates, P.C. (established 1992). Prior to that he practiced with the NYC based law firms of Spengler Carlson and Moses & Singer where he was involved in large scale corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests, and public and private offerings of securities.
Admitted to practice
- New York
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating. Noah has the highest possible rating having received a 5.0 (out of 5.0) for both legal ability and ethics.
- Avvo®. Noah has the highest possible rating having received a 10.0.
- Avvo®. Noah has received 100% client review ratings of 5 stars.
- Recipient of Global Law Experts Award for Boutique Hedge Fund Formation Law Firm of the Year in New York 6 years running (2016-2021)
- Consistently Featured In The Annual List of Large Hedge Fund Law Practices by Hedge Fund Alert, a leading industry publication.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Juris Doctor
- Boston University, B.S. in Business Administration, summa cum laude
- American Bar Association